Go Back   Internet Business Forums > General

Old 07-10-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
markdrag95

Default Looking for Support for 2012

My name is Mark and I am a 19 year old first-year student studying motorsport engineering. Since the age of 13, I raced karts and single-seaters. I had a steep learning curve, but I was able to grasp a vast amount of knowledge and I learned quickly from others around me. I was able to set several track records and had results that surprised others as well as myself. I have always set high standards for myself not only in racing, but also in other activities including downhill skiing, swimming, and running.

In 2012, I plan to race in the China Formula Grand Prix series, which consists of 10 races in five weekends traveling to circuits all over the country. It gains much recognition from many other racing communities and is a great stepping-stone into higher forms of motorsport.

Every race is televised and it draws a large audience. There are many interviews for the drivers. Highlights are also displayed on several news networks such as CCTV 5, which is China’s main sports broadcaster. This channel broadcasts sports news from around the world. It draws significant media coverage because there are several different series that take place on the same weekends as the CFGP races. International circuit locations include Shanghai and Beijing.

I want to offer more than just the “name on the car and t-shirt.” I’m willing to attend promotional events or showcases that would represent both the F2000 car and company. Possible media broadcasts include interviews, promotions, and other events. There are many opportunities of promoting your business at the track and with the general public. Instead of having a fixed ‘package’, I want to work with you to ensure that you get the most value for your money. I’ll be willing to travel and help out with any requests you may have.

The money will be used for the registration costs and some travel expenses.

This is just a general proposal about my intentions and the opportunities that are available in this market. I appreciate you reading this and I am open to any questions or comments. Thank you.
markdrag95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
china, f2000., sponsorship