create your own website is the best way

Kind Regards

Jake James
jakejames8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:49 PM   #22
intmktr
Internet Marketer

Default Re: Article writing

It's really not all that hard to write articles even if you don't think you are a very good writer. Just be original and give useful information about your topic. No copying/plagiarizing and don't be super boring. Forums are often a great place to get topics. Find a question being asked that you know something about (or can research) and then write an article that answers that question.
intmktr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 12:03 PM   #23
k.carrigan123
Business Forums

I agree articles should be written from personal experience or extensive research allowing for more direct writing style with a professional and personal touch
k.carrigan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #24
toby
Toby

agree with the last comment - don't write to a word count. I very much try & write about a topic but using my own experiences and try & tell a story - thats what makes your content unique. Trying to be so specific as accountants Blackburn will be tricky in your headline try to rank for associated accountant keyword phrases. type into Google how to find an accountant and you'll see plenty of longtail keywords that you can use/adapt - hope this helps
toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #25
laura22
Business Forums

your articles can be based on anything, think about the subject you are wanting to write about, for example jewellery, you then have fashion, world jewellery etc, be unique in what you write and don't just stick to one theme, think about all the areas associated with it.

An article I would say at least 200 words roughly aiming for 500 words.
laura22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 04:41 PM   #26
Garlex
CD Duplication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Accountants View Post
Can anyone give any tips on how to write articles?

What could a person write which would be interesting enough for other's to read?

Any tips would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
Once you start article writing it becomes easier than you think and a great source of backlinks. There are many sites for you to submit your article free of charge or at a small charge.
You are an expert in your own field, that means the vast majorty aren't so I would say stick to your own expertise for starters and write original content.
When you think of how many people seem to leave their accounts to the last minute and the pitfalls they encounter, why not start there, believe me once you start you will actually find it harder to stop.
Garlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 06:26 AM   #27
RobertMarshal

If you have the ability then do not you worry that you can write a article but let me tell you one thing that always avoid from plagiarisms .Its useful advice for every one.
RobertMarshal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:22 PM   #28
Skinner and Hyde

Hi all,
I just joined this forum, and have found this interesting reading. I set a new trading website up a couple of months ago, and am not short of things to say, but I really am not not technical atall and wouldn't know where to start in publishing an online article that leads to my site.
Where do you post it where it will be seen?? Layman's terms in any repies please!!
Skinner and Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:22 AM   #29
Garlex
CD Duplication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinner and Hyde View Post
Hi all,
I just joined this forum, and have found this interesting reading. I set a new trading website up a couple of months ago, and am not short of things to say, but I really am not not technical atall and wouldn't know where to start in publishing an online article that leads to my site.
Where do you post it where it will be seen?? Layman's terms in any repies please!!
Writing articles and press releases are an excellent way to gain exposure and valuable back-links. However, these should be interesting and informative, avoid making them sound like advertisements.

There are literally hundreds of free and paid for sites where you can add your articles but avoid the low page rank ones. Also, you should be aware that your articles, particularly on a free site will have all sorts of other back-links and advertising attached to them which will diminish the value.

You need to seek out the more valuable sites to your company and stick to them.

Try Article Production, they have an excellent article marketing strategy although there is a cost involved. Nevertheless, there are many opportunities I don't have the time to go into here. there are on-line training seminars and many bookmarking opportunities as well as a forum for interaction with other members.
Good luck.
Garlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:25 PM   #30
Skinner and Hyde

Many thanks for that reply, I will look into the site you recommended.
Skinner and Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote