Go Back   Internet Business Forums > Internet Marketing

Old 17-12-2008, 06:09 PM   #1
poppaippi

Arrow Make money at online ideas

The time for making money online has come. People who think that you canít turn to the internet and start to make money by promoting an service or product., are so out of touch people. Making money online can be that open exposure to living the lives you should be living. You want to learn how to start an online business, but you are so stuck that you donít know exactly were to start.

To be honest with you itís not as simple as you think.. People think that if they just put together an site filled with programs and services that cost hundreds of dollars each. They think thatís all they have to do is to sit back and watch the money roll in.

ďNo WayĒ

Making money online is not that easy at all. If it was that easy then millions of people with websites will be millionaire. They filled to realize that it actual take very hard work when it come to marketing any business online. By you learning what to do and how to do it, will help yourself from not wasting your time online by doing just nothing. The old saying that good things comes to those who wait, I guess the person who can up with this little phrase never did any type of internet marketing.

When you do decide to say, ďYesĒ I want to start making money online. Then think positive when it come to an realist way and time when you will start to make money. I gave this little example at one of my internet marketing seminaries I did some time ago. I told the individuals that they should look at making money online with an website in this matter.

Letís say for instant that your website is an off line store in the middle of no way. I said to these people how will you let people know were your off line shop is located. What are your going to do? If no one knows the exact location of your off store or even your online website in which you want to start making money with. Then your not going to make an dime, believe me when I tell you this.

The question is can you really money online, and I will these people yes you can. By saying that, I put together just an few tips you might need to know before jumping into the fire of internet marketing.

1. Do I make money online with my own program or service, or will I decide to become affiliate of other programs and start making money in that way?

2. Which market Iím trying to market to?

3. Which Niche Market that you think that you will fill comfortable being part of?

4. How Iím going to market my site and how Iím going to get unlimited traffic with repeat visitors?

So, before you decide to start an make money online business, just sit back and put together your game plan on how you going to achieve your goals online.
poppaippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 05:46 PM   #2
RuthStewart

Default Re: Make money at online ideas

Thats a good statement, especially the last sentence. You do need to make a plan, step by step, of what you are going to do. If you don't know how to do that, then you definitely need to do more reading up on the subject.

Making money on the internet is a simple concept, but there are lots of small steps in between just : get a website, put products on, get people to come and buy.

Like any business you need to do your research first.

Best wishes,

Ruth Stewart
RuthStewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
ladyflguru

Its alot more than just research, its alot of work which most people end up finding out the hard way, but you have to put in the work to make the payoff good. I liked the article, but some of the things you were saying made no sense as the sentences themselves were confusing and incorrect, may wanna check that out!
ladyflguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:31 PM   #4
Brian Turner
Business Guru

What many people don't realise - or simply don't want to think about - is that it takes hard work to be successful, whatever market you're in.

Those people who can sit back and let cash roll in without lifting a finger - can only do so because they gave up their evenings and weekends and slogged through each day to get themselves into that position in the first place.

Simply rule of success: Who dares, wins.

So those who can't be bothered to dare, or find that daring takes up too much time and they'd rather chat on Facebook and play computer games instead - can't complain when they faily to create a viable business.

2c.
Brian Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:25 PM   #5
poppaippi

Arrow Re: Make money at online ideas

Thanks for the great commits.
poppaippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:42 PM   #6
underpressure

I agree. Everyone thinks of the great instant success stories but for most it's a hard grind. The secret to success is a good plan then persistence, persistence, persistence, persistence, persistence, and even more persistence.

I read a book some time ago on some well know entrepreneurs and the author noted that everyone interview was vastly different, some brash, some shy, some humble, some boastful, some smart (some not so smart) but what they all had in common was determination.
underpressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 04:52 PM   #7
Denise3249
Scarlett

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Make a 90 day plan, for every hour of the day, even sleeps time, and fill in each hour with what you do all day., there will be blanks when you do nothing at all, this is marketing time, NOT TV time, TV COSTS U MONEY !! Keep your eye on making prospects not the money. It all falls into place ! Denise
Denise3249 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #8
love00

that is a nice one
love00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 08:24 PM   #9
adfwopportunity
Business Forums

Great post.
To make money online today it's pretty hard and you will need to work very hard, it's not easy at all, and yes you need a plan and follow it step by step. When I started on IM that the mistake I made I didn't really had a good plan, and of course I was straggling to make any money at all. Now I have learned and the results are starting to show.

All the best,
Simon
adfwopportunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 06:26 PM   #10
Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppaippi View Post
The time for making money online has come.
Welcome to 1997...

Tags
make, money, online ideas