Go Back   Internet Business Forums > General

Old 21-02-2007, 08:24 AM   #11
abhiroop85

Default Re: Global Warming - Is it really true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukebox View Post
I've been having this discussion with hundreds of people with many different opinions, and now I want to know what you guys think. Is global warming really true, or is it just another attempt to scare us all? I will leave my opinion for later.
i think there must be saome problem like that as i get news of breaking glaciers,and i can see temprature increasing than normal
abhiroop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 11:07 AM   #12
katan22

I think that it is true because proof of it like having acid rains, having skin diseases and many more effects of it can really be seen around our enivironment.
katan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 03:19 PM   #13
Jukebox

I'm amazed that nobody disagrees with this. Well I can play the villain here and say that part of this increasing temperature is scientifically proven to be due to the increase in solar temperature, which will continue increasing. There have also been news mentioning money-related frauds that involve such scientists that claim global warming exists; sort of doing it for money kind of thing.
Jukebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 06:13 PM   #14
Grim_0

Oh my God!How can you even consider the possibility of it not being true?!? It's happening ! It's impossible to ignore it, can't you feel the climatic changes? This year is going to be the warmest ever, the hurricanes in USA, those are all consequences of the Global warming. I'd nerver imagine someone could think of it as a fake
Grim_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 06:24 PM   #15
Ryushin

Yeah, it's true >.<

Artic and Antartic are getting smaller and smaller, some huge ice blocks are melting and that can be noticed by the increase of sea level...

It can be that the Global Warning is not THAAAT bad as some people say, as I already saw in a magazine saying that Japan is gonna dissapear in the next few years, but it's really something to be concerned about
Ryushin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 10:31 PM   #16
atrocious

Global warming is happening for real. What I have understood about it is that global warming means the increase in the earth's temperature and due to this different changes will occur. The ice of the poles will melt causing the rise in sea levels. I think that the earth's temperature is increasing day by day and due to this the result is global warming.
atrocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 11:00 PM   #17
xEliteGunnerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukebox View Post
It does not take millions of years for global warming to take effect. The Green House effect occurs more and more often whenever the gas emissions rise, and for the past century our emissions have risen substantially enough to make a very big change.

Some say that it is no more than natural for the temperatures to rise and that no matter what we did we could not avoid it. I disregard that belief because of the rise in temperature for the past years. Most countries have accepted global warming as a threat, and the main disbeliever of this threat is the United States under the Republican government. They are afraid that cutting back on emissions would mean to cut back on much of their production, making it easier for competitors to take control of their market and ultimately pass their economy. I guess that the war in Iraq is not the only mistake President Bush has comitted.
Wow thanks for the info jukebox I didn't know that much.
xEliteGunnerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 05:54 PM   #18
Yurivp

Millions of years?
If the world don't do something to stop it.
We, our childs, and everyone will suffer.
Yurivp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 06:01 PM   #19
narendra64

Discution with global is alright.
But have to take the correct openion.
Some are posting with wrong direction because they posting for money purpose only. So pl. don't follow using such that postings.
narendra64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2007, 06:20 AM   #20
GiBaTrOn

It is true, everyone who doesn't think this huge problom is not true just does not want to worry about it! Just ignoring this big problom will not make it go away, people need to step up to the plate and deal with this! Lets start caring about mother nature! one person makes a difference!
GiBaTrOn is offline   Reply With Quote