Go Back   Internet Business Forums > Money & accounts

Old 31-05-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
jaslk

Default Trans-Xpress

Hi All,

Has anyone heard or used this payment system?

I am looking for a payment system for my website to allow me to take on line payments. I looked at Paypal, LR etc, but either the fees are too high or I am not convinced by them.

This one doesn't have any charge backs, which is great, but I thought I would ask people for their thoughts first.

Thanks in advance
jaslk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
Merchant UK

Default Re: Trans-Xpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslk View Post
Hi All,

Has anyone heard or used this payment system?

I am looking for a payment system for my website to allow me to take on line payments. I looked at Paypal, LR etc, but either the fees are too high or I am not convinced by them.

This one doesn't have any charge backs, which is great, but I thought I would ask people for their thoughts first.

Thanks in advance
No such site, either its been taken down or dissapeared through lack of customers Lr stands for Liberty Reserve who are in costa rica, so i don't think your going to get many UK customers signing up to that somehow.

paypal is fine for a small startup unless you sell high value items then you would need a merchant account.

Why would you go with a card processor that dosn't have any chargebacks, the only reason companies take money back from you is if the card holder complains about, non delivery, not as described etc... Can't be a good company if it just lets merchants keep money regardless, and as i said earlier its been taken down so best bet would be to go for a decent well known comapny as opposed to shady back room set ups.
Merchant UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
firstpointfrt
Just Shipping & SEO

Default Re: Trans-Xpress

I would say Paypal and echo the comments of Merchant UK - this is a household name, well established and a name you can trust. Yes people do experience problems with chargebacks etc. but I would say out of the millions of transactions handled, there is a very small percentage. In addition there must be a reason as to why a chargeback occurred in the first place and (knowing this from experience) they have a customer service team who will resolve any issues. I have had to deal with their customer service team from a seller and a buyer point of view and both situations worked out fine. Implementing their payment buttons/code on your website is also very easy and can be done in a few minutes.
firstpointfrt is offline   Reply With Quote